Monday, March 14, 2011

New to this...

I would address this as "Hi Everyone" but no one reads this! :)  I am new to blogging and really just plan to use this as a tool to express myself and maybe someone will care. I just need a new outlet and using my Facebook Status just isn't cutting it. I was always the girl who loved writing essays, so I am just going to think my my day-to-day life as one big question to be answered.

A little about myself...I am a lady in her late 20's who is married to the love of my life. Seriously. I couldn't ask for a better man. We met in 2008 and by August of 2009 we were married. <3 We just welcomed our first child, a little boy, this past fall. The pregnancy and birth were a bit of a roller coaster but he is here, healthy and thriving; we couldn't be more thrilled. We live in a little city in Wisconsin where he works and I work and attend school. It's a busy but wonderful life.

I tend to want to say a lot of things to people, but can't find the right words at the right time...or what I want to say isn't, ummmm, so nice or the popular opinion. Anyway, here I will lay it all out and you're welcome to join me in the adventure that is my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment